A warm breeze scattered the leaves to and fro, and Jake came home from school and joined us, taking a video on his iPod. We sat on the bench and talked to our neighbors and watched the kids taking turns putting leaves in their hair.
Today, as I mentioned, it rained all day, a cold rain. One of the nice things about a day like today is when you come inside after walking home in the wet weather, chilled, your wet pants clinging to your legs, and then you get to take them off and put on your warm, fuzzy sweatpants. It's so cozy. Best of all, tonight at dinner, Nora actually ate rice. I got her to try a single grain, and she decided she liked it, and the next thing I knew she was eating 5, 8 grains at a time. I know, going hog wild. Nora even liked the rice and had several (miniscule) helpings. Eating something like rice is a big step for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment