I am very tired, and having a hard time recovering from an illness which keeps hanging on and hanging on. In a couple of minutes I have to go back to work for the evening. I am tired. Did I say that already? There is no time to get burned out because I still have to keep working at full throttle for the next year. This is the last 6 miles of the marathon.
I just gave Milo a nasal aspirator to hold in his crib and told him that it was a dragonfly eliminator. He was upset because he thought there were dragonflies in the room. It seems to have worked...he is quiet now.
Meanwhile Nora is chattering away in her pack 'n play in our bedroom and doesn't seem close to going to sleep. She has taken a fancy to a doll, which she has named Sally, and Sally is in the pack 'n play with Nora. She is talking to Sally, saying "I'm going to change your diaper now. Ooooo! I'm going to put it on you!"
No comments:
Post a Comment