More videos. In the first one Milo is "rolling" although really flopping over, but other times he does do a true roll from belly to back. In the second one Nora and Milo are being their usual happy selves.
I think that Milo and Nora are both eating somewhat better now. Nora seems to have improved and Milo also seems to be getting better, although he still has trouble. We elevated the head of their crib, and we keep them upright after feeding them, and we've switched to different bottles, and I keep them on an angle with their heads up when nursing, and those things seem to have helped. Milo is also taking medicine for reflux, so maybe that's the real thing that is helping. It makes his pee stink so that I constantly think he's crapped his pants only to find out that he hasn't. Seems like that's a really annoying side effect of this medicine, which is basically Zantac, and I briefly wondered why adults would put up with that. Then I realized that adults taking Zantac generally don't pee their pants 10 times a day, so it's not an issue.
I hope they're eating enough and gaining enough. I wish we had a tiny baby scale so that we could know that they are gaining well. I wish that I were able to produce 100% of their food without having to rely on formula to supplement the rest, but that issue and the way LLL lied to me is a subject for a whole other post. Suffice it to say that now I feel a little less panicked because they don't seem to be going on hunger strikes as often anymore. Hopefully they'll continue to grow nice and chubby.
I think that Milo and Nora are both eating somewhat better now. Nora seems to have improved and Milo also seems to be getting better, although he still has trouble. We elevated the head of their crib, and we keep them upright after feeding them, and we've switched to different bottles, and I keep them on an angle with their heads up when nursing, and those things seem to have helped. Milo is also taking medicine for reflux, so maybe that's the real thing that is helping. It makes his pee stink so that I constantly think he's crapped his pants only to find out that he hasn't. Seems like that's a really annoying side effect of this medicine, which is basically Zantac, and I briefly wondered why adults would put up with that. Then I realized that adults taking Zantac generally don't pee their pants 10 times a day, so it's not an issue.
I hope they're eating enough and gaining enough. I wish we had a tiny baby scale so that we could know that they are gaining well. I wish that I were able to produce 100% of their food without having to rely on formula to supplement the rest, but that issue and the way LLL lied to me is a subject for a whole other post. Suffice it to say that now I feel a little less panicked because they don't seem to be going on hunger strikes as often anymore. Hopefully they'll continue to grow nice and chubby.
2 comments:
I just have to say that Karina is love with your babies (as are we). At every photo or video, she points and says over and over, "bebe, bebe, bebe!" I play a video, and she just wants to play it over and over and gets upset when we close the computer. Even though their age difference seems like a lot right now, I hope our kids grow up to be great friends. :)
How wonderful to hear that! I hope so too -- being a year apart isn't that much, in the grand scheme of things. After all, I am ancient compared to you. ;)
Post a Comment