Thursday, August 16, 2012

Superheroes

Milo practicing his Spiderman skills:


The kids have a lot of Batman questions that I'm not sure how to answer. For instance, Milo wanted to know, how did Batman get his powers? I said, he was bitten by a radioactive spider but then I realized, oh wait, that's Spiderman. I said he practiced a lot. (?) Nora asked, what happens if Batman is in the middle of a fight and he has to go potty? I suggested that Batman will hold it. Milo asked, what if he can't hold it? They decided that Batman would probably pause the fight, go to the bathroom, and then return to finish the fight.

Jake said, "That's why Batman always goes to the bathroom before he leaves the house." It'd be a pain to get that suit on and off in the middle of a fight.

4 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I don't think that Batman has powers. He has gadgets. He has bravery. But I think his powers can be attributed to his gadgets (car, suit, etc.), right?

But... good question about having to go potty! :)

leela4 said...

I was going to ask how Milo was climbing the moulding there when I realized maybe he had one foot on the sofa?

albe said...

Right, I suspect that in the world of superheroes, there is probably some sort of debate about whether you can put Batman in the same class as the others.

I think Milo started on the sofa and then was sliding down.

leela4 said...

Greg said Batman also has innate athletic abilties which helps.