Last night I heard Nora call out in the middle of the night, "NO MILO!" She even fights with him in her sleep.
Today Milo came to me and indignantly reported, "Nora has a tone of voice!"
We had some tomatoes still green on the vine. Fried green tomato salad with goat cheese is an awesome solution for that. Yum yum yum.
Both kids now want to be Spiderman for Halloween. So long, days of adorable homemade cats and monsters for Halloween.
Milo jumps into the pool by himself now, and then "swims" (with some help from his teacher Jon) back to the side.
Tonight at dinner Nora said, "What is 4 plus 4? Is it 5?" I said, "Say you have 4 grapes. Then I gave you 4 more grapes. How many grapes would you have?" She thought for a minute, and I could see her mentally picturing those grape sets and counting them. She concluded that she would have 8 grapes. I'm impressed that Nora has interiorized these counting actions (rather than having to physically see and touch objects to solve that kind of problem).
No comments:
Post a Comment