I'm thinking of a toy that I want. It is one of the 40 thousand toys that I have at my disposal. You have 20 seconds to read my mind, locate that toy and give it to me. After that, the screaming will begin. I reserve the right to change my mind about the toy at any time.
The changing table is the best place to practice crawling. Do not try to restrain me! Restrain me at your own peril!
The only acceptable toy at any given moment is the one that my sibling is currently holding.
I need a bottle right now and am going to scream until I get it. Ahhhh. No, wait. I don't want that bottle after all. I am going to scream until you take it away.
I don't want to play on the floor! Pick me up! I don't want you to hold me! Put me down! What are you doing?!? Pick me up!
I do not understand why the cat doesn't love me as much as I love her.
From the minute that I wake up until the minute that I go to sleep, you must never leave my side. Do not take a step away from me. I hope you like the sound of screaming while you go to the bathroom.
You need to understand that your hair only exists so that I can pull it.
The only toys I want to play with are the cat toys. In a pinch, that furball that I found on the floor will do.
No comments:
Post a Comment