Monday, May 14, 2012

Three I Guess

1. A while back I was in the shower and noticed a lump on my ribcage about an inch in diameter. Jake was worried about it, because he's a hypochondriac (especially on my behalf), but I wasn't worried. The ribcage doesn't seem like much of a worrisome place to find something like that. Nevertheless, I called the doctor and long story short got scheduled to see the surgeon today to check it out. Well, the surgeon said that it is just a harmless fibroma, so nothing to worry about. That's good news.

2. My new goal is to be in bed by 10:30 at night and turn out the light by 11. So that I can try to not feel so tired all the time. But wait. It's 10:55 now. Why am I so bad at going to bed? I just don't feel tired at the right times.

Also, night time is my only time to myself. It's hard to give that up. But maybe it'd be easier if I started having an easier time getting up when I hear Milo's door open.

3. Nora has started sleeping in. Some mornings, on school days, I end up waking her up a full hour after Milo's already up, and she is cranky. This seems pretty cruel, that I'm starting to get a sleeping-in kid but the other kid is decidedly a morning person. Who wants his breakfast pronto, thank you very much.

4. Wait. I don't have four things.

1 comment:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I am glad to read that your lump isn't anything major. It's good that you had it checked out, I think.