Monday, August 10, 2009

Jake has slowly crawled his way back from death's door. I feel kind of bad making fun of him since he got so sick in the end. This morning as I put Nora down for her nap, I thought she was quite hot. It seemed like she had a fever. I went to work and Jake gave her medicine when she woke up. However, she didn't want to eat anything for dinner yesterday, and neither kid wanted to eat much at any meal today. Nora had about a third of her normal meal at dinner tonight and I could tell she was sick.

Nora kept walking around for the hour before dinner telling me that her mouth hurt. This is entirely possible since she still only has 4.5 teeth so at any given time she could be going through some serious teething, but I wonder if saying her mouth hurt was really her way of saying that her tummy hurt, or she felt sick or something. About an hour and a half after she went to bed she suddenly woke up and immediately threw up. Poor kid.  

As we were changing the sheets, mattress pad, crib bumpers, and washing the wall Milo cried and cried over the strangeness of it all.  And...I hear her crying again.  Better go.

No comments: