This afternoon it was hot, 89 degrees, so we went to the splash park. Above Milo and Nora are snacking on some grapes before getting ready to run back into the fountains. It's a great place to visit. I love the idea of playing in water without constantly worrying that they are going to drown.
But then as we were getting ready to go something extra special happened. A helicopter started flying around, and then it got lower and lower, and then it actually landed in the park! It turns out the city was having a little safety fair or something and so the kids got to climb into an honest to goodness fire engine, as well as the helicopter! Maybe I should have backed up a little in that 3rd picture to show that they were actually sitting in a fire engine, but that's what it was. It was very exciting.
When we got home and Jake arrived, Milo said, "How was your day Daddy? Did you crunch numbers? I got in a helicopter!"
No comments:
Post a Comment