Monday, October 11, 2010

She Teaches College

Every few days the kids' school sends us documents with pictures and descriptions of the things the kids are doing. They also transcribe some of the kids' talk and conversations, and send those to us as well.

Today the school transcribed the kids talking in art class when they were playing with clay. Here is what they sent me about what Milo said, verbatim:

I roll it! I have a knife to cut things. I’m gonna make just a roll. This is your hot dog. This is your big hot dog! Watch this! This is gonna be a shell. How do we make a roll? I’m gonna take a little piece off. There’s a roll. But there’s no people in here. I’m gonna make it. This is mine. I’ll try to do that. I want that big one. I'm chopping! I picked up the whole thing with my spoon in it! This is the cooker. I'm gonna cook this. I'm gonna make a macaroni. This is a big shell. I’m gonna cut this right there. My Mom’s a professor. She teaches college. I got a roll. It can go back and forth.

No comments: