I'm worried about Milo today. Terrible constipation and belly pain. He seems to be in constant pain. The nurse suggested some Miralax and Mineral Oil, which we'll start giving him now. He hasn't been able to eat anything all day. Given how much fruit these kids eat (a LOT) it is surprising to me that he would ever have this problem, but he does every now and then. I wish I could help the poor little guy. Milo has to go to the potty but it hurts and he says, "I'm scared!"
I'm so glad I can talk to him, at least, and he can talk about how he feels. It is better than when he was a baby and would be in pain and just cry, and there was no easy way to comfort him. At least now he knows we're trying to help him, but it's probably not very satisfying if I can't actually, you know, help him.
No comments:
Post a Comment