Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Back

I'm looking forward to when the kids can play more games and know what they're doing. Nora is really into War now (the card game), and man is that a boring game. And of course she wants to play it about 800 times in a row.

Today we went to a birthday party at one of those bouncy places where all the kids jump around in giant bouncy castles, go down giant bouncy slides, etc. Everything is filled with air. While we were there, standing around for an hour watching our kids all have a blast, I came up with a great business idea. People should combine the kid bouncy party idea with a bar for the parents. Make the bar be behind a giant one-way mirror. Then parents can sip their martinis in the quiet bar while observing their kids bounce in the other room. For those morning parties, make it a coffee shop.

I am writing a journal article again, after a long hiatus this year. Feels good.

No comments: