You have to understand that this conversation occurs about 80 times a day:
Me: He's at home.
Nora: Where's Milo?
Me: He's right next to you.
Milo: I'm right here!
Nora: Where'd Grandmom go?
Me: She's in Washington.
Nora: ...(brief pause as she tries to think up something else)...Where's Daddy?
Me: You already asked that one, kiddo.
Nora: Where's Daddy?
Me: I don't know, Nora, where is Daddy?
Nora: He's at HOME! Where's twin whisperer?
Me: She went home. She'll be back on Monday.
Nora: Where'd Milo go? Where's Milo?
Me: I don't know, Nora, where is Milo?
Nora: He's right there! ...Where's Daddy?
Me: OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS NOW YOU'RE JUST MESSING WITH ME YOU LITTLE --
Just kidding. I just think that part.
2 comments:
It won't end.. EVER. As far as I can tell. Okay, I hear that one day they won't want anything to do w/ us. Doesn't help much does it? Tom and I got a good chuckle out of this post. My internal talk is usually. "I don't know now please SHUT UP!" ha :D
They seriously never stop talking! And to think this time last year I was ENCOURAGING them to talk!
Post a Comment