Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend

Christmas lights on the house: Check.
Basement cleaned up: Check.
8 bazillion loads of laundry done, folded, and put away: Check.
Sheets changed and beds made: Check.
Shopping: Check.
Grocery Shopping: Check.
Snow suits procured: Check.
Child-friendly butternut squash soup made: Check.
Children completely rejecting soup: Check.
Taking kids out to play in the oh so fun snow! Check.
Nora refusing to touch the snow: Check.

I got almost everything done, other than hang the wreath, because I can't find it, because it is not hanging in the storage location where it belongs, which means somebody put it away last year and it wasn't me, which means it is who knows where, but other than that, everything got done. Almost. What am I forgetting? Oh, rest. I forgot rest. But there will be time enough for that when the kids go off to college.

No comments: