Monday, May 3, 2010

Trip

Huh. What a great trip!

Good session, interesting comments and insights that helped me think through a couple of issues with the paper I'm revising.

Fun times with people I haven't seen in a long time. Decent food, good wine, laughing so hard I cried.

I talked on the phone with Nora today and I wonder if maybe it was a mistake to call. She chatted on and on happily about all kinds of things that I couldn't tell you, because I was outside and there was traffic noise and I couldn't really hear her well enough to understand anything, other than the fact that she apparently climbed the stairs while talking to me. But when it was time to say good bye she got very upset and started crying, and I felt bad for her and for Jake because I introduced chaos into the house that he now had to deal with.

I have had so much fun at conferences this spring. Each one has been great. But I feel so guilty for traveling so much!

No comments: