Jake: Maybe we should get a new OVEN for Christmas.
Me: But what if we're going to have to move next year, that would make a difference in what kind of oven we bought. On the other hand if we're planning on redoing the kitchen in a few years, it'd make so much more sense to wait to get an oven when we do it all at once. Plus our fridge is just about ready to die, too, so if we could do it all at once when we're remodeling the kitchen in a few years...
Jake: I know, but this is ridiculous.
It's like we're playing a game of chicken with our appliances. Come on, fridge and oven, can you last just 2 or 3 more years?
Woo hoo! He just got it open!
It's all good. I just have 2 goals for Thanksgiving: stay out of the emergency room, and have the table remain standing throughout the entire meal. If we meet those, I figure we'll be WAY ahead of last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment