This morning was the first day Milo was well enough to go back to school. Hooray! Jake's day started off rough, because he had a flat tire on his bike and had to return home to drive to work, making him late. And, in what is probably a predictable turn of events, the school called me halfway through the day to come pick up Nora. Who has a fever.
Jake came home sick and feeling lousy. So he's down for the count too.
Next week the school is closed the day after Thanksgiving, and yet Jake is working that day. So I'm home with them on Wednesday and Thursday and Friday. Maybe I'll go to work Saturday and Sunday? Why is it that suddenly there is never any opportunity to work? The school closes a heck of a lot. Christmas break is just going to KILL me.
This morning Nora was all excited to tell her teacher something. I asked, "what are you going to tell her?" She said, "I'll tell her that I hit Milo!" Oh, great! That'll make a good impression!
Milo is totally into pretending stuff. This afternoon he sat on the couch for 20 minutes and pretended that the cap to an aluminum water bottle was a hot air balloon, he was inside the balloon, and the sofa cushion was his school. (He had to climb up the ladder to the top of the school to get onto the hot air balloon).
No comments:
Post a Comment