Monday, November 29, 2010

What a cold. I've been sick for 7 days now and still have a fever today. Maybe this is the uber-cold. Maybe it's the flu, but wait, the kids got their flu shots. Maybe it's a different strain of the flu. Milo was a little sick to his stomach this morning, poor guy.

I have to say he's the easy kid to stay home with. Even sick, he mostly entertains himself, and it is even possible for me to sort of doze on the couch while he plays with trains or the iPad. Also, I let him stay in his pajamas all day which he thought was pretty awesome. Also, Milo is the kid who actually naps. Nora naps for 45 minutes if you're lucky, even when she's sick. Milo's going on a solid 3 hours right now.

I am so tired of everything being a massive struggle. I need to remember that it won't always feel this way. At some point, it'll be warm outside, and I won't be in fear of losing my job, and there will probably come a time when the kids will be able to play together for more than 5 minutes without physically attacking each other. I gotta say, November has massively sucked.

No comments: