I took the kids to the children's museum today. They LOVE it there! There are so many fun things to play with, and the best part is that it is fun for parents too. One of the biggest challenges is that there are tons of awesome things to climb on but you have to be at least 4 to do it, which is hard for Milo. Next year he'll be all over that. There is also a giant hamster wheel that you can get in, and other neat and funky things. It's a fun way to spend a morning.
We have a policy (that I'm trying to do away with) that the kids get 2 chocolate chips for peeing in the potty and 3 for, well, you know. This morning Nora did both and then said "Can I have 2 chocolate chips and 3 chocolate chips?" I asked her, "How many chocolate chips would that be?" and she said "5! Can I have 5 chocolate chips?"
I know, every parent thinks their kid is a genius. I don't think my kids are, but Nora is definitely into numbers which is fun. Milo is more into words and reading, but both kids definitely like both.
No comments:
Post a Comment