I'm tired of 30 degrees. Can we get some 50-degree days here?
I wish I could go somewhere quiet for a week and just sleep every day and every night.
Edited to add: Today I gave the kids some soda for the first time. I thought both kids were going to be at school today, so I hadn't prepared to stay home with them, and we don't have many supplies in the house. When they're sick I let them have apple juice instead of milk because it's easier on the stomach, and it can sometimes entice them to drink and get hydrated because juice is such a special treat in their eyes. But we don't have any apple juice in the house because I didn't know they'd be sick. I went down to the basement and found a can of Hansen's natural raspberry soda left over from Jake's graduation party last May, so I split it into 2 cups and told them it was "fizzy juice". Both kids rejected it, saying it was "too spicy". Milo said he wanted milk instead. So much for soda to calm the stomach...hopefully he'll keep the milk down.
1 comment:
How about letting the soda go flat?
I'm so sorry for all of you . . .
Post a Comment