Sunday, April 10, 2011

Appetite

So I kind of lost my appetite shortly after Thanksgiving and I haven't been able to get it back in all this time. Food hasn't tasted very good to me. I eat to stay healthy but haven't enjoyed it, haven't had desires for anything, haven't really been able to savor food.

But I think this weekend, thanks to incredible NOLA and red beans and rice, jambalaya, crawdad empanadas, seafood with crab and shrimp, mussels in garlic and wine sauce, and of course Cafe du Monde beignets, I think I'm starting to get my appetite back. Starting to feel a little more like myself again. Thanks New Orleans.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

yay! And I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed some of those food items along with you. :)

albe said...

Me too, it was so fun! Have you posted the pictures you took from that night? I'm looking forward to seeing them. :)