Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pajamas

Me: Put on your pajamas Nora.
Nora: I'm going to pick out the potty book tonight! I want to read that one tonight!
Me: Put on your pajamas Nora.
Nora: Mommy when is the moon going to get full?
Me: Put on your pajamas Nora.
Nora: Milo, if you're not stuck there hold out your hand! Hold out your hand Milo!
Me: Put on your pajamas Nora.
Nora: When is it going to be winter? When is the snow going to come down and not melt and then we'll have to shovel it?

Milo: NORA PUT ON YOUR FLIPPIN' PAJAMAS.

3 comments:

leela4 said...

Why in the world did we (you) ever teach that child to talk?

leela4 said...

I just read this to Greg and realized it was MILO saying the last sentence . . .

albe said...

Yeah it was Milo and we were cracking up at his use of the word "flippin'". Then Nora starts arguing, "My pajamas aren't flippin' pajamas!!!"