Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sunny Wednesday

Well, it felt more like a June day than a March day. What a happy feeling. We spent the whole day outside. Morning in the park. After lunch riding bikes and shooting baskets. After nap at the zoo. After dinner outside in the back yard. Milo made 35 baskets after dinner alone!

In the afternoon it was shorts weather. I was sitting outside on the stoop and I looked at my calf and thought, what's the weird indentation and bulge on my leg? And then I realized, oh. That's a muscle. It's a clearly defined muscle that just never stood out like that before. I love my gym class so much because strength training has such noticeable results in terms of muscle definition.

The kids fought all day. Milo has been really aggressive lately. Not only with Nora but with other kids at school. I'm tired from all of the fighting.

But I LOVE the fact that we currently have all of the windows open.

No comments: