Sunday, February 27, 2011

Photos

Nora has been taking some more photographs. I like seeing what she comes up with.

Saturday morning, reading cookbooks and making grocery lists:


I like this shot. This is a rather traditional cookbook.


Jake reading a book to Milo:


Another book:


Nora found a bandana and wanted me to put it on to get my picture taken. Yes I know I look terrible here, but it's the stress. And maybe the fact that once I had that thing on my head, I recalled its primary function as a hanky for the kids.


Jake. I don't know when she took this.


I made Nora put on the hanky/bandana. She looks cute. I don't know why she's make a strange squinty-eyed face though.


Milo. Washed out with the flash, but look at those eyes, and those eyelashes. What a gorgeous boy!


Today I went to my office and sat down for 9 hours and pounded out a draft of a chapter for a book I'm writing with a couple of people. Hell to the yes, I can draft a chapter in a day. Feels good. My shoulders are killing me.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Nora has some serious skillz and photo mojo. Love it!

And I can't do anything for 9 hours straight! Impressive!