Who knew that picking up a couple hundred pennies one by one and placing them into a cup could be so fun. This is something that makes it awesome to be three.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
It's the Little Things
I have a big cup of pennies and today I split them in half for Milo and Nora. They've been playing with the pennies for most of the day, sorting them, counting them, putting them into their trucks, moving them from one truck to another, etc. It's a lot of pennies. Tonight after dinner they decided it would be fun to pour the pennies over each others' heads. This makes a tremendous mess. I was wary but apparently they enjoyed the penny pouring experience, doing it again and again, and then they both had the patience to spend the 5-10 minutes it took each time to gather the pennies back up into their cups. As they gathered them back up for the last time, right before bed, Milo said, "I'm having a wonderful time!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment