Monday, March 5, 2012

The Worst of Winter

Milo is super sick. He currently has a fever of 104 and is drifting off on the couch next to me as we wait for the Tylenol to kick in. I think we'll be home most if not all of the week. I am just hoping against hope that Nora doesn't get it too. The poor guy feels miserable.

This week is crazy. Deadlines, office moving / painting, surprise high-drama house buying potential with an iffy at best chance of success, last-minute crazy house cleaning to show ours to some people, and of course no sleep because of Milo's croup. One thing I've noticed is that after a sleepless night (or three), bright sunlight really helps in feeling more cheerful and making it through the day. I did all right today because it was so nice and sunny.

p.s. Milo seems to be sleeping right now on the couch but he keeps moaning in his sleep. He'll be cruelly awoken in about 5 minutes when Jake returns from school with Nora.

2 comments:

LHB said...

Feel better soon Milo!

I hope that Nora's immune system is in full gear!

LHB said...

Very intrigued by the house buying comment